Country Living Fair

After years of wishing, I finally got to go to this year's Country Living Fair in Columbus, OH! Jacki and I drove down with our friends, Martha, Maurita, and Haillie. What a great time we had!


Jacki was pretty sure I needed to pose by the cute little lemonade stand...
because I matched so perfectly! Maybe my outfit is too bright, eh?


Before getting started, we had to find a restroom somewhere (ahem) so we made our way through the Ohio History Museum to get to it. This 50's style house caught our attention and we snapped a few photos. So totally Dick and Jane era...


Cute!


Haillie and Jacki strike a pose in the 50's style back yard... 


Inspiration! I came for ideas and found loads and loads...
the chalkboard door, black, white, burlap, letters, words, shutters...
the wheels are spinning inside my brain!


You've gotta be kidding...not over my sofa!


I think I could do this with burlap and a piece of wood


The day wasn't long enough...for the all demos I wanted to see


A row of vendor booths


These colors, styles, products are delightful!


I really need to figure out how to cut a piece of my scrap wood into that shape...


Jacki loves this bed and mirror...dream on...and it may come true!


she has a key like this she wants to stitch to a pillow 


Of course, we both love old books and that lamp shade belongs in Julian's room!





 Friends...laughter, fun, love! I'm happy I got to spend the day with them!


discussing displays, trading ideas


Lovely pergola in the Ohio Village!



Much too shabby, but we like the luggage and desk!


And this caramel cake was a great ending to the day! 


I feel I shall never be bored! 
There will always be new projects to try. 
On this day I added ever so many more to that already-long list.
But that is the beauty of decorating and repurposing!






Comments