The Sparkling Bride

"Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord." Psalm 31:24

This is my morning meditation. The Lord will return for a pure bride. A sparkling bride.

Vibrant - Pure - Faithful - Glorious - Brilliant - Triumphant

In love with her Bridegroom. The Word of God says the bride is "beautifully dress for her Husband." 

Here is the bride that the angel showed to John in Revelation 21...

"The holy city, Jerusalem...shone with the glory of God and sparkled like a precious stone - like jasper as clear as crystal...the wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass...the foundation stones inlaid with twelve precious stones...the twelve gates were made of pearls...the main street was pure gold, as clear as glass...the glory of God illuminates the city...and the Lamb is its light." 

Sparkling! Pure! Shining! Clear!

Oh, what wonders our God performs in mere specks of dust called man. I bow in absolute amazement and wonder at His mercy and grace for me. It is truly breathtaking! 

In surrender to Jesus, in obedience to His Word, in faith toward Him, we discover the glorious radiance of eternal life. How my heart desires Him. Not just to know, to see, but I am eagerly waiting to ever live with Him.

Jesus' final words to us, in Revelation 22, are simply this, "Yes, I am coming soon!" As His bride, am I sparkling, dressed beautifully, for His coming? If I am arrayed with the glory of God and the light of the Lamb, then yes, I am prepared!

May the glorious mystery of God the Father's plan of salvation through His Son Jesus pour life into our hearts even now, today, while there is yet hope!

Comments

  1. Yes, yes & yes! We lift up our heads, for our redemption draweth nigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is my desire to be a clean and sparkling bride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment