Peace Within

What is God's solution for the troubles in this world? I believe it is His Son, Jesus. He has already overcome the world.

"These things have I spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

 By faith in Him, we also overcome.

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" 1 John 5:4,5


Peace Within

When the world all around is closing in
When all my dreams are blown away on the wind
When all I find is chaos and worry 
I turn to You and know peace within

Oh Jesus my Lord Jesus 
You alone are the Name that I can trust in
You are the Rock that I can lean on
Jesus

When I run to You my hiding place
I close my eyes and turn my heart to Your Word
And when my mind is silent before You
I rest in You and know peace within

When the end of time will come to pass
The things of earth are burned away turned to dust
When every man must kneel down before You
I'll trust in You and know peace within

How beautiful and glorious is the kingdom of heaven in answer to the problems we face in the world. We need not fear. Jesus is our peace. May this enable us to take courage!

Comments