Diminutive Dose of Delight

I believe there is beauty in the grand and immense as well as in the tiny and everyday. These snapshots focus on the little and ordinary things that brighten my days. To find delight, even in small doses, is one way to be thankful daily.

1. A tall mug of rich, creamy, homemade, hot chocolate makes the hours spent figuring out a new method for tracking our finances just a bit sweeter.


2. Historic architectural details discovered and duly photographed while exploring a new village with my daughter Jacquelyn.


3.  The lovely cover of The Flower Workshop by Ariella Chezar, and the anticipation of reading it soon.


4. The colors and the calm of my morning habitat.


5. For the joy of latte art and the pleasant memories of Atticus, a coffee shop in Spokane.


6. Jacquelyn at home! This is her new pet or study or hobby. Whatever you choose to call it, I love her sourdough bread. Well, some of it! It is definitely an education she is giving herself and, as such, there is plenty of trial and error involved, but she will get it right, I'm sure. The process is so pretty.


7. Wintertime and the promise of snow and warm fuzzy blankets.


"Every good and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights..."
James 1:17

I wish you joy in the little, ordinary, everyday of life!

Comments